Friday, July 1, 2016

Daria's two month old pictures

Our two month old photo shoot didn't turn out quite as well as our one month old photo shoot. Mostly because Daria decided she hates being on her stomach now. Probably due to the fact that she can't see everything or crawl around like she already wants to do...I still got some good ones though. Luckily, she's a very photogenic baby, and she almost always puts up with Mommy Paparazzi, ;)

"Ok, I'm happy for now."

"This aint too bad."

"Now I'm getting bored..."

"Mommy, what are you doing to me?"
"I can't see anything!"

"I can't move around or get up and crawl!!"


"MOOOMMYY!! WHY ARE YOU TORTURING ME!?!"

"Ok, this is a little better..."


"Ahh, my pacifier!"


"Life is better now, but I'm still mad at you Mommy...."

"Daddy, save me!"

"You're my new best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment