Friday, October 28, 2016

Picture Dump ;)

I really need to get better about writing on here more consistently. It seems like when there's nothing going on I don't have anything to write about, and when there is a lot going on I have no time to write it. A picture says a thousand words, so I'm going to put a bunch of pictures up, (mostly of Daria) and hopefully I will write more posts in the near future.

Here we are at the pumpkin patch! 

Little cheeser


I don't know why she was upset by getting eaten by a giant pumpkin. ;) 


Although the leaves don't really change around here during Fall, I still insisted on taking some Fall pictures. And although it was pretty windy and cold and Daria was not a happy camper most the time, we still got some good pictures, plus it was a fun Autumn day at the park. 


And then a few Fall pictures





Like I said, it was pretty windy and cold, so we didn't get too many pictures of Daria smiling...or looking at the camera. ;) 



And my final picture dump of the day is Daria's six month old pictures.  Time really has flown by. It's crazy my little baby is six  months old already and so ready to crawl and walk and be a big girl. She is definitely getting her own little personality and character. She is a wild child, for sure, but I suppose the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.  ;) 

She loved the flash...And she's just a natural! ;) 











Trying soo hard to sit up




Alright, well I'll end there before I find more pictures I need to put on. I hope you enjoyed Daria's cuteness. I certainly do, well most the time at least. ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment